- Title Pages
- Series editor’s foreword
- 1 ‘Working the ground’
- 2 From Wullie’s Peak to the Burma Naming places at sea
- Part II Techniques and technologies
- 3 Techniques to extend the body and its senses
- 4 From ‘where am I?’ to ‘where is that?’ Rethinking navigation
- Part III Capitalism and class
- 5 ‘You just can’t get a price’ The difference political economy makes
- 6 Structural Violence in ecological systems
- Environment, Labour and Capitalism at Sea
Penny McCall Howard
- Manchester University Press
Manchester Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.