- Title Pages
- Notes on contributors
- 1 Saving the future: the roots of Malatesta’s anti-militarism
- 2 <i>The Manifesto of the Sixteen</i>: Kropotkin’s rejection of anti-war anarchism and his critique of the politics of peace
- 3 Malatesta and the war interventionist debate 1914–17: from the ‘Red Week’ to the Russian revolutions
- 4 Beyond the ‘people’s community’: the anarchist movement from the <i>fin de siècle</i> to the First World War in Germany
- 5 ‘No man and no penny’: Ferdinand Domela Nieuwenhuis, anti-militarism and the opportunities of the First World War<sup>1</sup>
- 6 ‘The bomb plot of Zurich’: Indian nationalism, Italian anarchism and the First World War<sup>1</sup>
- 7 The French anarchist movement and the First World War
- 8 At war with empire: the anti-colonial roots of American anarchist debates during the First World War
- 9 The anarchist anti-conscription movement in the USA
- 10 Aestheticising revolution
- 11 Mutualism in the trenches: anarchism, militarism and the lessons of the First World War
Manchester Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.