- Title Pages
- A note on omissions and transliteration
- 1 Islamic charities, Faith Based Organizations and the international aid system
- 2 Islamic aid in a North Malian enclave
- 3 Have Islamic aid agencies a privileged relationship in majority Muslim areas? The case of post-tsunami reconstruction in Aceh
- 4 The Palestinian zakat committees 1993–2007 and their contested interpretations
- 5 The Islamic Charities Project (formerly Montreux Initiative)
- 6 An unholy tangle: Boim versus the Holy Land Foundation
- 7 The Tariq Ramadan visa case
- 8 Islamic philanthropy in Indonesia
- 9 Puripetal force in the charitable field
- 10 Confessional cousins and the rest: the structure of Islamic toleration
- 11 Religious persecution and conflict in the twenty-first century
- 12 What makes Islam unique?
- 13 Tariq Ramadan
- 14 Mona Siddiqui
- 15 Akbar Ahmed
- 16 Yusuf al-Qaradawi
- 17 Religion and violence
- Islamic Charities and Islamic Humanism in Troubled Times
- Manchester University Press
Manchester Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.