- Title Pages
- Series editors’ preface
- 1 Dislocation as method
- 2 Looking with a camera
- 3 Camera, mind and eye
- 4 Environments of childhood
- 5 The third tendency in cinema
- 6 Sensational cinema
- 7 The experience of colour
- 8 Notes on cinematic space
- 9 Observation in the cinema
- 10 Anthropology and the cinematic imagination
- 11 Anthropological filmmaking: an empirical art
- 12 Documentary and its doubles
- The looking machine
- Manchester University Press
Manchester Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.