- Title Pages
- Preface: On naming
- Notes on Chinese-to-English translations
- Introduction: Locating global contemporary art in global China
1From the ruins of heaven on earth
2Shanghai’s art in fashion
3Biennialization-as-banalization, promotion, and resistance
4Installing a world city
- From Shanghai to New York by way of conclusion
- Epilogue: Forgotten corners
- Above Sea
- Manchester University Press
Manchester Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.