- Title Pages
- Figures, maps, tables and text boxes
- 1 Understanding the security environment
- 2 Thinking about security
- 3 Identity conflict
- 4 Failing states
- 5 Terrorism and extremism
- 6 Trafficking in drugs and small arms
- 7 Health and disease
- 8 Resource conflict and the environment
- 9 The African response
- 10 The international response
- 11 The future of African security
- African security in the twenty-first century
- Manchester University Press
Manchester Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.