- Title Pages
- List of figures
- Introduction: addressing the other woman
- Writing the ‘I’ otherwise: <b>I</b> telegraphing black feminism in the work of Adrian Piper and Angela Davis
- 1 Adrian Piper’s textual address
- 2 Letters from an imaginary enemy, Angela Davis
- Typing the poetry of monsters: <b>II</b> Nancy Spero and Valerie Solanas write aggression
- 3 Writing the drives in Nancy Spero’s <i>Codex Artaud</i>
- 4 Valerie Solanas’s <i>SCUM Manifesto</i> and the texts of aggression
- Hieroglyphs of maternal desire: <b>III</b> the collaborative texts of Mary Kelly and Laura Mulvey
- 5 Rewriting maternal femininity in Mary Kelly’s <i>Post-Partum Document</i>
- 6 Feminist desires and collective reading in the work of Laura Mulvey
- Addressing the other woman
- Manchester University Press
Manchester Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.