- Title Pages
- The Arthur Cox Foundation
- 1 The Constitution Committee and the beginning of the drafting process
- 2 The Drafts
- 3 Consideration by the government of the three Drafts
- 4 British reaction to the Draft Constitution
- 5 Debates in the Constituent Assembly
- 6 Themes and influences
- 7 The people’s Constitution
- 8 Anti-party politics
- 9 The legacy of the Irish Free State Constitution
- Appendix 1<sup>*</sup> Selected provisions from the Irish Free State Constitution Act
- Appendix 2 Draft A
- Appendix 3 Draft B
- Appendix 4 Draft C
- Drafting the Irish Free State Constitution
- Manchester University Press
Manchester Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.