- Title Pages
- 1 Theorising image
- 2 Constructing images of Africa
- 3 International news and the image of Africa
- 4 ‘Image management’ in east Africa
- 5 Mirrors, mimicry and the spectre of a failed state
- 6 Images of a traditional authority
- 7 The war of images in the Ivoirian post-electoral crisis
- 8 Negotiating narratives of human rights abuses
- 9 Re-imagining Ethiopia
- 10 Silent bodies and dissident vernaculars
- Images of Africa
- Manchester University Press
Manchester Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.