- Title Pages
- 1 The oratory of Aneurin Bevan
- 2 The oratory of Hugh Gaitskell
- 3 The oratory of Harold Wilson
- 4 The oratory of Barbara Castle
- 5 The oratory of James Callaghan
- 6 The oratory of Michael Foot
- 7 The oratory of Tony Benn
- 8 The oratory of Neil Kinnock
- 9 The oratory of John Smith
- 10 The oratory of Tony Blair
- 11 The oratory of Gordon Brown
- 12 The oratory of Ed Miliband
The changing face of Labour oratory
- (p.200) Conclusion
- Labour orators from Bevan to Miliband
Andrew S. Crines
- Manchester University Press
Abstract and Keywords to be supplied.
Manchester Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.