- Title Pages
- New Ethnographies
- To Iris, For her encouragement, faith and inspiration
- Note to international readers
- 1 Banal activism
- 2 A Tory-free Scotland
- 3 Dispelling Doonhamers: naming and the numbers game
- 4 Making (a) difference: building the political machine
- 5 The politics of irrelevance
- 6 Disaggregating the secret ballot: electioneering and the politics of self-knowledge
- 7 Counting on failure: Polling Day and its aftermath
- 8 Return of the lesser-spotted Tory
- Devolution and the Scottish Conservatives
- Manchester University Press
Manchester Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.