- Title Pages
- Key events, October 1964 to June 1970
- Chapter 1 Anglo-German relations in 1964 – continuity or change?
- Chapter 2 Nuclear sharing in NATO: hardware or software?
- Chapter 3 The offset agreements and their impact on Anglo-German relations
- Chapter 4 Britain, Germany and the Harmel report
- Chapter 5 NATO nuclear strategy and the adoption of ‘flexible response’
- Chapter 6 Britain, Germany and the Non-Proliferation Treaty
- Chapter 7 <i>Détente, Ostpolitik</i> and Anglo-German relations
- Chapter 8 Anglo-German relations and Britain's policy towards the European Economic Community
- Appendix 1 The Future Tasks of the Alliance – Report of the Council
- Appendix 2 A Declaration on Europe
- Primary sources
- Secondary sources
- Anglo-German Relations During the Labour Governments 1964-70
- Manchester University Press
Manchester Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.