- Title Pages
- 1 The theoretical absurd: an introduction
- 2 Antecedents to the absurd
- 3 The twentieth century: towards the absurd
- 4 Around the absurd I: twentieth-century absurdist practice
- 5 Around the absurd II: the Theatre of the Absurd
- 6 Daniil Kharms as minimalist-absurdist
- 7 Franz Kafka: otherness in the labyrinth of absurdity
- 8 Samuel Beckett’s vessels, voices and shades of the absurd
- 9 Flann O’Brien and the purloined absurd
- 10 Beyond the absurd?
- The Absurd in Literature
- Manchester University Press
Manchester Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.