- Title Pages
- 1 Dantes in Limbo
- 2 Belacqua does not observe ‘the rule of the road’
- 3 Strata and mysteries: intratextuality in <i>More Pricks Than Kicks</i>
- 4 Fatigue and disgust: <i>Murphy</i> and <i>Watt</i>
- 5 Who is the third beside you? Authority in <i>Mercier and Camier</i>
- 6 Déjà vu beyond reach: from the <i>Novellas</i> to the <i>Three Novels</i>
- 7 Staging the <i>Inferno</i> in <i>How It Is</i>
- 8 ‘In the words of the poet’: <i>The Lost Ones</i>
- Conclusion Farewell to the old lutist
- Works by Beckett
- Works by Dante
- Secondary texts and other works cited
- Beckett’s Dantes
- Manchester University Press
Manchester Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.