- Title Pages
- 1 British naval films and the documentary feature
- 2 Post-war British naval films and the service comedy
- 3 Hollywood and the one-ocean war
- 4 The submarine war and the submarine film
- 5 American films of the Cold War
- 6 ‘Damn the photon torpedoes!’ <i>Star Trek</i> and the transfiguration of naval history
- 7 Popularising the navy, rewriting the past: contemporary naval films
- Appendix I: Comparison of narrative elements in naval war films
- Appendix II: Warships in feature films
- Naval history
Manchester Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.