- Title Pages
- 1 The impact of European integration on regional power
- 2 Devolution and the accommodation of Basque difference in Spain
- 3 Basque participation in the state’s EU decisions
- 4 The Basque presence in Brussels
- 5 More allies, more influence? The Atlantic Arc and transEuropean networks
- 6 Basque taxation devolution and the EU’s competition imperative
- The European Union and the Accommodation of Basque Difference in Spain
- Manchester University Press
Manchester Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.