- Title Pages
- New Dynamics of Innovation and Competition
- Figures and tables
- Series foreword
- 1 Innovation by demand? An introduction
- 2 Social mechanisms generating demand: a review and manifesto
- 3 There’s more to the economics of consumption than (almost) unconstrained utility maximisation
- 4 Variety, growth and demand
- 5 Preferences and novelty: a multidisciplinary perspective
- 6 Social routines and the consumption of food
- 7 Social categorisation and group identification: how African-Americans shape their collective identity through consumption
- 8 Hyperembedded demand and uneven innovation: female labour in a male-dominated service industry
- 9 Greening organisations: purchasing, consumption and innovation
- 10 Information and communication technologies and the role of consumers in innovation
- 11 The incorporation of user needs in telecom product design
- 12 Markets, supermarkets and the macro-social shaping of demand: an instituted economic process approach
Manchester Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.