- Title Pages
- Europe in Change
- Tables and Figures
- 1 European security and the inclusion/exclusion dynamic
- 2 Inclusion, exclusion and the international politics of the Cold War
- 3 Security community and security governance: a framework of inclusion and exclusion
- 4 NATO: ‘a just and lasting peaceful order in Europe’
- 5 The European Union: ‘overcoming the divisions of Europe and restoring the unity of the continent’
- 6 Russia: ‘included out’<sup>1</sup>
- 7 Turkey: ‘neither in nor out’<sup>1</sup>
- 8 Conclusion
- Select Bibliography
- Inclusion, Exclusion and the Governance of European Security
- Manchester University Press
Manchester Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.