- Title Pages
- Chapter 1 Extending the rule of law
- Chapter 2 Knowing and doing with numbers: disaggregated data in the work of the Committee on the Elimination of Racial Discrimination
- Chapter 3 Racial discrimination and gender justice
- Chapter 4 CERD’s contribution to the development of the rights of indigenous peoples under international law
- Chapter 5 CERD and discrimination against Roma
- Chapter 6 CERD and caste-based discrimination
- Chapter 7 General Recommendation 34: a contribution to the visibility and inclusion of Afro-descendants in Latin America
- Chapter 8 Genocide and the ICERD
- Chapter 9 CERD, the State, mining corporations and indigenous peoples’ rights: the experience of the Subanon in the Philippines
- Chapter 10 ICERD in the post-conflict landscape: towards a transitional justice role
- Chapter 11 How effective has CERD been in protecting minorities?
- Chapter 12 General Recommendation 35 on combating racist hate speech
- Chapter 13 ICERD: the next fifty years
- Select bibliography
- Fifty Years of the International Convention on the Elimination of all Forms of Racial Discrimination
- David Keane, Annapurna Waughray
- Manchester University Press
Manchester Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.