- Title Pages
- Series editor’s foreword
- 1 Changing gender roles and family formation: overview of key issues and previous research
- 2 Method
- 3 Attitudes to gender roles
- 4 Family formation: attitudes and behaviour
- 5 Attitudes to having children and childlessness
- 6 People’s priorities and values
- 7 Attitudes to social policies relevant to family formation
- 8 Predictors of family status
- 9 Predictors of ideal and expected family size
- 10 The effect of family status on well-being
- 11 Summary and discussion
- Changing Gender Roles and Attitudes to Family Formation in Ireland
- Manchester University Press
Manchester Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.