- Title Pages
- A note on citations
- 1 Irish emigrants and family history
- 2 The context
- 3 Stafford’s Irish families
- 4 Pathfinders
- 5 Refugees from the Famine
- 6 Labouring families in the Famine’s aftermath, 1852 onwards
- 7 Lace curtain Irish? The families of craft, clerical and service workers
- 8 Old soldiers and their families
- 9 The Irish in the shoe trade
- 10 The forgotten Irish
- 11 Divergent paths
- Divergent paths
- Manchester University Press
Manchester Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.