- Title Pages
- List of Maps, Figures and Tables
- List of Abbreviations
- 1 A transnational magnate: 1166–74
- 2 ‘Lord of the Foreigners of Ireland’: 1177–86
- 3 Divided allegiance: 1189–99
- 4 Factionalism: 1199–1206
- 5 Royal v. aristocratic lordship: 1206–16
- 6 Sheriff of Herefordshire: 1216–22
- 7 The dangers of transnational lordship: 1222–41
- 8 Lordship in four realms
- Appendix 1: Family Trees
- Appendix 2: Tables
- Appendix 3: Charter of Walter Delacy to Craswall Priory
- Select Bibliography
- Lordship in four realms
- Manchester University Press
Manchester Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.