- Title Pages
- Notes on contributors
- 1 Introduction
- 2 Estonian werewolf legends collected from the island of Saaremaa
- 3 ‘She transformed into a werewolf, devouring and killing two children’
- 4 Participatory lycanthropy
- 5 Fur girls and wolf women
- 6 Female werewolf as monstrous other in Honoré Beaugrand’s ‘The Werewolves’
- 7 ‘The complex and antagonistic forces that constitute one soul’
- 8 I was a teenage she-wolf
- 9 The case of the cut-off hand
- 10 The she-wolves of horror cinema
- 11 <i>Ginger Snaps</i>
- 12 Dans Ma Peau
- Select bibliography
Manchester Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.