- Title Pages
- Note on the text
- 1 Division and unity I: revolution and party
- 2 Division and unity II: fear and corruption
- 3 The political principles of Fénelon
- 4 The reign of Louis XIV: absolute monarchy
- 5 Confronting the legacy of Louis XIV: government reform and Britain
- 6 Ramsay and his associations
- 7 A mythical conversation: an <i>Essay</i> and a <i>Vie</i><sup>1</sup>
- 8 A mythical education: Ramsay’s <i>Cyrus</i> and <i>Plan</i>
- Select bibliography
- Ideas of Monarchical Reform
- Manchester University Press
Manchester Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.