- Title Pages
- Series editor’s foreword
- Figures and Tables
- 1 Contemporary challenges for public administration
- 2 The role of public administration in promoting and protecting social justice
- 3 Exploring the meaning of social justice
- 4 Civic engagement and social justice
- 5 The evolution of public administration in Ireland
- 6 Assessing the state of social justice in Irish public administration
- 7 Social justice and public administration in practice
- 8 Towards a social justice agenda in public administration
- Challenging times, challenging administration
- Manchester University Press
Manchester Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.