- Title Pages
- List of figures and tables
- List of abbreviations
- 1 Conflict transformation – towards a theoretical framework
- 2 Social and economic context of the Northern Ireland conflict
- 3 Conflict transformation programmes outlined
- 4 Impacts of the tools onconflict transformation practice
- 5 Lessons learned, implicationsand recommendations for practice
- 6 Conclusion
- Appendix I Peace II – funding delivery mechanisms<sup>*</sup>
- Appendix 2 Peace I – priorities and measures
- Appendix 3 Peace II – priorities and measures
- Appendix 4 Interreg I (1991–1993) – sub-programmes and measures
- Appendix 5 Interreg II (1994–1999) – sub-programmes and measures
- Appendix 6 Interreg III A (2000–2006) – priorities and measures
- Transforming conflict through social and economic development
- Manchester University Press
Manchester Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.