- Title Pages
- Figures and tables
- Preface and acknowledgements
- 1 New mobilities in Europe today
- 2 Researching migration: a Qualitative Panel Study and workplace studies
- 3 From ‘boom to bust’: Polish migrants in the Irish labour market
- 4 Routes into employment: migrant aspirations and employer strategies
- 5 Employment conditions and the culture of work
- 6 ‘Boundaryless careers’: mobility across organisations and nations
- 7 Worklife connections: technologies of mobility and transnational lives
- 8 Looking back: worklife pathways in a boom-to-bust economy
- Conclusion: new mobilities in the new Europe
Manchester Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.