- Title Pages
- A note on the text
- A note on currency
- 1 ‘Every piece of rubbish given to the press’: defining and debating cheap print
- 2 ‘Through the piazzas and on the Rialto Bridge’: the landscape of the ephemeral city
- 3 ‘A trade open to any mortal man’: mobility and versatility in the Venetian printing industry
- 4 ‘In The Mouths of Charlatans’: Pamphlets From Print Shop to Piazza
- 5 ‘Extreme Disorder and Confusion’: Policing the Ephemeral City
Manchester Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.