- Title Pages
- Series editors' foreword
- Tables and Boxes
- Introduction: rethinking the miners' strike of 1984–85
- 1 Collieries, communities and coalfield politics
- 2 Closures and workplace conflict: the origins of the strike
- 3 The Scottish industrial politics of the strike
- 4 Communities and commitment
- 5 Ending and aftermath
- 6 Legacy and conclusion
- Willie Thompson interviews
- Archive materials
- Business and labour publications
- Coal communities ephemeral literature and web resources
- Television, film and DVDs
- Secondary Literature
- Collieries, Communities and the Miners' Strike in Scotland, 1984-85
- Manchester University Press
Manchester Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.