- Title Pages
- List of figures
- Series editors’ foreword
- List of abbreviations
- 1 Psychiatrists and Their Patients
- 2 Insecure Professionals and The Public
- 3 Challenging the Stigma of Mental Illness through New Therapeutic Approaches
- 4 Mad, bad and dangerous to know? Men, women and mental illness
- 5 ‘The Personal Touch’
- 6 ‘The Public Must Be Wooed and Enticed With Entertainment and Buns’
- Conclusion: Is it time to change our approach to Anti-Stigma Campaigns?
- Timeline: key dates
- Destigmatising mental illness?
- Manchester University Press
Manchester Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.