- Title Pages
- Series editors' foreword
- Introduction: genre collisions and mutations
- 1 Private dicks: science fiction meets detection in <i>Gun, With Occasional Music</i>
- 2 The nightmare of the local: apocalypse on the road in <i>Amnesia Moon</i>
- 3 Alice in the academy: <i>As She Climbed Across the Table</i>
- 4 Far away, so close: Brooklyn goes to space in <i>Girl in Landscape</i>
- 5 ‘We learned to tell our story walking’: Tourette's and urban space in <i>Motherless Brooklyn</i>
- 6 Mixed media: graffiti, writing and coming-of-age in <i>The Fortress of Solitude</i>
- 7 ‘Hiding in plain sight’: reality and secrecy in <i>You Don't Love Me Yet</i> and <i>Chronic City</i>
- Jonathan Lethem
- Manchester University Press
Manchester Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.