- Title Pages
- New Ethnographies
- List of illustrations
- Series editor's foreword
- 1 Explaining migration
- 2 Negotiating locality
- 3 A (persistent) state of uncertainty
- 4 Life in a postcard
- 5 At home in the Lot
- 6 The unexceptional lives of others
- 7 En route to authentic living
- Conclusion: distinction, ambivalence, authenticity
- The British in Rural France
- Manchester University Press
Manchester Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.