- Title Pages
- 1 Inside the museum: including or excluding women?
- 2 Outside the museum: women as donors and vendors
- 3 Outside the museum: women’s donations, materiality and the museum object
- 4 Women visiting museums
- 5 Women as patrons: the limits of agency?
- 6 New disciplines: archaeology, anthropology and women in museums
- 7 Ruskin, women and museums: service and salvage
- Women and Museums 1850-1914
- Manchester University Press
Manchester Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.