- Title Pages
- Founding Editor’s Introduction
- Note on the Text
- Chapter One Enlightened patriotism
- Chapter Two The renaissance of the child
- Part II Imperial values and enlightened patriotism in the teaching of history, c. 1880–1930
- Chapter Three Imperial values in the teaching of history I
- Chapter Four Imperial values in the teaching of history II
- Chapter Five Enlightened patriots
- Chapter Six History in war and peace
- Select Bibliography
- Citizenship, Nation, Empire
- Manchester University Press
Manchester Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.