- Title Pages
- List of tables
- List of abbreviations
- 1 The Conference as an Institution
- 2 The Conference as a Policy Choice: The CPSU Conference, 1905–41
- 3 The Rhetoric of Reform or a Consolidation of Power? Gorbachev's Defeat of Left and Right at the Nineteenth CPSU Conference, June 1988
- 4 Keeping the ‘Outer Empire’ in Step with the CPSU: Gorbachev's Policy of Fraternal Party Alignment via the NPC 1987–88
- 5 Purging Party Factions: The HSWP National Conference, May 1988
- 6 Consolidating Federal Party Unity at the LCY Conference, May 1988
- 7 The PUWP Conference, 4–5 May 1989: Too Little, Too Late
Manchester Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.