- Title Pages
- Also Available in the Series
- 1 The organisations
- 2 The feminine public sphere
- 3 Temperance reform and the feminine public sphere
- 4 The women’s movement and female temperance reform
- 5 New views of the women’ suffrage campaign: Liberal women and regional perspectives
- Appendix I Legislation governing women’s access to local government in Scotland, c.1870–1914
- Appendix 2 Database schema
- Appendix 3 Database assumptions regarding individuals’ identities during data entry
- Appendix 4 Duplicate entries of member names
- Appendix 5 Inter-organisational networks
- Appendix 6 Kinship networks
- The Feminine Public Sphere
- Manchester University Press
Manchester Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.