- Title Pages
- Notes on contributors
- Fergus Campbell: Introduction and acknowledgements
- 1 Irish land questions in the state of the Union
- 2 Gaining ground, losing ground: the politics of land reform in twentieth-century Ireland
- 3 The Irish land question in a wider context
- 4 Writing about Irish land against the background of Northern Ireland
- 5 Strange bedfellows? The Land League alliances
- 6 The issue of land distribution: revisiting Graziers, Land Reform and Political Conflict in Ireland
- 7 Land and Revolution revisited
- 8 Decentring the Irish Land War: women, politics and the private sphere
- 9 The transcendent role of Catholic discourse in the Irish Land War<sup>1</sup>
- 10 Matthew Harris, Fenianism and land agitation in the west of Ireland
- 11 The politics of ‘holding the balance’: Irish farmers’ parties and land redistribution in the twentieth century
- Land questions in modern Ireland
- Manchester University Press
Manchester Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.