- Title Pages
- Selected Titles Available in the Series
- Figures and Tables
- General Editor's Introduction
- Chapter 1 Introduction
- Chapter 2 (Re)presenting empire
- Chapter 3 Place and diaspora
- Chapter 4 Dislocations?
- Chapter 5 Relocations: land, legislation and memory
- Chapter 6 Pastoral places
- Chapter 7 Urban enactments
- Chapter 8 Sites of faith and memory
- Chapter 9 Conclusion
- Imperial Spaces
- Manchester University Press
Manchester Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.