- Title Pages
- 1 Introduction
- 2 Conservative perspectives
- 3 Prelude to power, 1850–52<sup>1</sup>
- 4 1852: foreign affairs, domestic problems
- 5 Entente cordiale
- 6 From peace to war: opposing Aberdeen, 1852–55
- 7 From war to peace: opposing Palmerston, 1855–58
- 8 Disraelian undertones, 1858
- 9 The Italian question
- 10 European war, Conservative struggle
- 11 The politics of Conservative foreign policy
- Primary sources
- Secondary sources
- Peace, War and Party Politics
- Manchester University Press
Manchester Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.