- Title Pages
- Introduction: gender, nationalism and memory
- 1 Growing up nationalist
- 2 Gendering the roots of radical nationalism
- 3 Nationalism goes public
- 4 Constructing the male warrior and the homefront heroine<sup>1</sup>
- 5 From the domestic front to armed struggle
- 6 The final front: arrest and prison
- 7 Nationalism and feminism
- 8 Women and the Basque conflict in the new millennium
- Appendix 1: interviews
- Appendix 2: women in ETA
- Select bibliography
- Women and ETA
- Manchester University Press
Manchester Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.