- Title Pages
- Series editors’ foreword
- 1 Politics and culture: homosexuality and the Left in post-war Britain
- 2 Reporting change: law reform, homosexual identity and the role of counter-culture
- 3 Gay liberation 1969–73: praxis, protest and performance
- 4 The Left gets personal: identity, performance and the Left 1972–79
- 5 The next big thing: from Gay Left Collective to Greater London Council, paedophile identity and the state of the Left
- 6 Confronting Thatcher: the Bermondsey by-election, Lesbians and Gays Support the Miners and AIDS activism
- Select bibliography
- Gay Men and the Left in Post-war Britain
- Manchester University Press
Manchester Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.