- Title Pages
- General introduction
- List of abbreviations
- 1 Introduction
- 2 War crimes (I): grave breaches
- 3 War crimes (II): other offences in international armed conflicts
- 4 War crimes (III): non-international armed conflicts
- 5 Crimes against humanity
- 6 Conclusion
- Select bibliography
- Table of cases
- Table of international instruments
- Table of national instruments
- War Crimes and Crimes Against Humanity in the Rome Statute of the International Criminal Court
- Manchester University Press
Manchester Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.