- Title Pages
- A note on the texts
- 1 ‘An aching pulse of melodies’: Dante Gabriel Rossetti's poetic magnetism
- 2 Walter Pater's ‘strange veil of sight’
- 3 Of Venus, vagueness, and vision: Vernon Lee, Eugene Lee-Hamilton, and ‘the spell of the fragment’
- 4 Theodore Watts-Dunton's <i>Aylwin</i> and the reduplications of Romanticism
- 5 Thomas Hardy's poetry: ‘the intenser stare of the mind’
- Primary Texts
- Secondary texts
- Second Sight
- Manchester University Press
The Rossetti Archive: www.rossettiarchive.org/.
Vernon Lee Papers, Colby College, Maine, Manuscript Collections.
Watts-Dunton Letterbooks, Rutgers University Special Collections.
Watts-Dunton. Proof of unpublished edition of poems. The British Library.