- Title Pages
- List of tables and figures
- Abbreviations: right-wing extremist parties
- 1 The varying electoral fortunes of the West European parties of the extreme right
- 2 Party ideology
- 3 Party organization and leadership
- 4 Party competition
- 5 The institutional environment
- 6 Accounting for varying electoral fortunes
- Appendix A The ideological positions of West European political parties
- Appendix B The political space in the different countries of Western Europe
- Appendix C The disproportionality of elections, 1979–2003
- The Extreme Right in Western Europe
- Manchester University Press
Manchester Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.