- Title Pages
- Series editor's foreword
- List of abbreviations
- 1 Contexts and intertexts
- 2 ‘Throbbing between two lives’: the structures of migration in <i>Tales from Firozsha Baag</i>
- 3 Mistry's Hollow Men: language, lies and the crisis of representation in <i>Such a Long Journey</i>
- 4 Thread and circuses: performing in the spaces of city and nation in <i>A Fine Balance</i>
- 5 Running repairs: corruption, community and duty in <i>Family Matters</i>
- 6 Critical overview
- 7 Conclusion – Rohinton Mistry: international man of stories
- Primary sources
- Secondary sources
- Rohinton Mistry
- Manchester University Press
Manchester Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.