- Title Pages
- List of figures and tables
- List of abbreviations
- 1 Globalisation, restructuring and the flexibility discourse
- 2 International political economy and global social change
- 3 Producing hyperflexibility: the restructuring of work in Britain
- 4 Producing flexi-corporatism: the restructuring of work in Germany
- 5 The ‘contested’ firm: the restructuring of work and production in the international political economy
- 6 Globalisation at work: unheard voices and invisible agency
- Conclusion: an international political economy of work
- Globalisation Contested
- Manchester University Press
Manchester Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.