- Title Pages
- List of boxes and tables
- 1 Constituting the UK
- 2 Approaching to Arch-angelic: administrative devolution in Scotland
- 3 Staggering forward little by little: administrative devolution in Wales
- 4 Encouraging conformity, not emphasising differences: Northern Ireland
- 5 A chaos of areas and bodies: the English dimension
- 6 The settled will of the Scottish people
- 7 Devolution is a process: Wales
- 8 In search of legitimacy: Northern Ireland since 1972
- 9 The English Question
- 10 Ever looser union
- Bibliography and sources
- Devolution in the UK
- Manchester University Press
Manchester Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.