- Title Pages
- Series foreword
- 1 Introduction. Cultural and political change in 1960s Britain
- 2 Labour's organisational culture
- 3 Responding to affluence
- 4 Reconciling the classes
- 5 Appealing to women
- 6 Integrating black immigrants
- 7 Instilling ‘responsibility’ in the young
- 8 Engaging with participation
- 9 Conclusion. The 1970 general election
- The Labour Governments 1964–70 volume 1
- Manchester University Press
Manchester Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.